VIPorbit Video Contest: Spokespersons Wanted
Make Your Presentations POP & Your Home Theater ROCK!
Submit a Video for Your Chance to Win
How would you like to win a multimedia projector to make your business presentations POP and your home theater ROCK? Send us a short video telling (or showing) how YOU use VIPorbit (or any other creative showcase of the app) for your chance to win a projector system for work and play!
We even made a few videos ourselves, just to give you some ideas. Evidently, there are no bonus points for preserving your dignity!
Contest Package Includes:
- Optoma TS551 Multimedia Projector
- iHome Speakers (2)
- iDevice HDMI Adapter
- HDMI Cable
Package Retail Value $500.00 USD
How to Enter:
Our casting call for VIPorbit spokespersons is wide open! Video entries can be as simple (recorded on your iPhone) or as elaborate (we made a few ourselves with Photo Booth) as you want to make them, as long as they are three minutes or shorter.
Once approved, we'll post them to our YouTube channel (must be in one of the following formats: MPEG4, MOV, AVI, WMV), and when the submission period ends, we'll open the contest for voting. The video with the most votes wins!
Lights.... Camera.... Action!!!
Have a question? Leave a comment below.
Official Contest Rules:
1. CONTEST PERIOD: Video contest entry period runs from August 1, 2012 and ends August 31, 2012. (All video submissions must be received by 11:59:59 am CT on August 31, 2012.) Voting period runs from September 4, 2012 and ends September 23, 2012.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest only open to entrants 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Each individual entrant is allowed one entry in the contest.
3. ENTRIES: To enter, a user must submit a video segment (of no more than 3 minutes in length) via email to email@example.com, including name and contact information. If desired, entries may be sent via a file sharing/file sending service, such as a Dropbox, SendThisFile, or YouSendIt. By entering this contest and uploading your submission, you irrevocably grant to VIPorbit Software and their agents the unconditional and perpetual right to post, display, publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such submission in any way, in any and all media, for any purpose, without limitation, and without consideration to you.
4. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive an Optoma TS551 Multimedia Projector, HDMI cable, HDMI iDevice adapter, and computer speakers. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $500.00.
5. WINNER SELECTION PROCESS: At the end of the contest submission period, visitors may vote once per day. Voting will take place from September 4, 2012 through September 23, 2012. All submissions will be reviewed for content before being published. The Grand Prize Winner will be subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if the Grand Prize Winner cannot be verified, or if the Grand Prize Winner is otherwise unable to accept prize, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the entrant with the second highest number of votes. Entrants agree that VIPorbit Software has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this contest and that all decisions of sponsor are final and binding. Finalists, by acceptance of the grand prize (defined below), agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless VIPorbit Software and all Contest Parties, as well as each of their respective parent and affiliated companies, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, advertisers and sponsor from any and all liability, loss, damage, cost or claim related to any allegation regarding the acceptance or use of their prize.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Grand Prize Winner will be notified via the same email address used to submit the winning video on Monday, September 24, 2012.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by VIPorbit Software or Contest Parties resulting from any user’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with participating in the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by VIPorbit Software or the Contest Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. VIPorbit Software and Contest Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of Web Site is at user’s own risk. VIPorbit Software and Contest Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest, use of the Web Site or the download of any information from the Web Site. By participating in the Contest, the Entrant releases VIPorbit Software and Contest Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such Entrant’s participation in the Contest. By accepting a prize in the Contest, winners agree that VIPorbit Software and Contest Parties shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, or any travel related thereto.
NOTE: All video submissions become the property of VIPorbit Software.